Friday, June 18, 2010

Emo...really emo...

I heard the devastating news u sent me...
I can't help but let my tears roll down my eyes...
What they did was intolerable..
inhumane is what i describe for them...
Its freaking pain but they took it off lightly..

You are strong..kind hearted and soft hearted..
No matter what u still can bear...
You are just so brave...

Everyday i think about you..think about what u and i can do.
Thks for consoling instead of the other way round.
You are someone i cant live without for the rest of my life...
My three words are for you..

I just cant describe any further..
you are just too good for me...
Treasure is what i am gonna do...
Dun ever leave me,
For i will always be there for you..
<3

Signing off,
The unexpected teen boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment