Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Looking Forward....

I was extremely happy when my dad fulfilled my long time dream- a 8days 6nights trip to SOUTH KOREA!!!! whohoo!!!Serious I cant wait...18 october will be the day...my flight will be at 10.55pm.. woots.. I will be going together with my dad, my 2nd sis and our favourite aunty (dad's side) of all times. <3 <3

Heard that we will be going alot of places at South Korea. I was ecstatic. We will be heading to Seoul, Incheon, Teddy Bear Museum, Lotte world etc....and not forgetting South Korea's 1st tourist attraction- Jeju Island. <3 <3 oh my god..I totally can't wait...i am still counting down. 35 more days. ^_^

But not forgetting that in 3 more days, I will be enjoying myself with my fav clique M.M.F ^.^ woots.. Hope everyone get to enjoy during the 3d2n chalet at downtown east chalet. hehe.!!!

Alright.. will continue with my counting down of number of days. Annyeong!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment