Friday, January 16, 2009

WOW... time flies so fast!!!the application for JAE has finished....now we just got to wait ''patiently''for the posting results to come out^^..really really REALLY hope i can go to the course i wanna go [poly too]HAHAX!!! jy ba...hmmm these holidays....i'm trying my best to find jobs ..lol me..my aunt now helping me ask whether gt any part time job for me^^>>hopefully it will be good news>>anyway, if i really am working there...the venue wil be at CHANGI AIRPORT !!!![wow^^]..but still...cannot keep my hopes too high ^^got to let the pace goes by itself..hehe lol..anyway, i oso got nothing to blog liao le..

hmmm...oh ya... less than 1.5 weeks will be CNY liao lo...MONEY MONEY MONEY~~~yeayea...can take ang bao liao ..$.$!!but then ,everyone will be busy going school and work...zzzzz this year de CNY nt the right time....anyway, we will still gonna enjoy de!!!!!so everyone , let's countdown to CNY!!!yippee^^

No comments:

Post a Comment