Friday, January 30, 2009

hi peeps..sry din update tt much...HAIZZ.posting results were out ...mostly my friends all went to NP...having the course they want..but me...just me and my two other friends are selected to NYP.....although is quite conveninent and the trip dun costs much..but i just cant bear to leave .... 5yrs of friendships... is as if a glimspe of an eye...just wanna thks everyone...ty..


anyway, i am taking the course that i extremely love[a/c too]...and it is BANKING AND FINANCE!!!woohoo^^love tt course soooooo much...but i'm gonna work damn hard and do my best to outshine the others..and MUST mugggggg till i get a place in UNIVERSITY!!!!and this wil be my future...study study and more study...


Apparently, i'm thinking whether to appeal anot....but most likely, i think i'm not le....haizz.. my feelings very confused....LOL....zz....

No comments:

Post a Comment