Wednesday, March 11, 2009

no title...just post!!LOL

hohoho!!..woke up at 8plus..had my breakfast with my parents>>ate baos,donuts!![not full]..ltr rest awhile,before doing my theory paper+revising..hmm some qns were lke killer man!!the first few parts were lke okok..but den problems occurred during the bk part..and i got to redo!!!LOL...zzz ..do for awhile..went to play sa..saw zx ...decided to play wif him but he says he gg off..LMAO!!!! anyway,play missions till 11am...woot!!my team keep winning within 5mins [9rounds]..zz when i managed to kill 4ppl..they say we got to evacuate cos server maintainence had strted ...bt the time i wanna log of...the game auto dc!!!zzzzz..but, nvm ..i enjoyed playing tt ..so cool and fun!!!after that played my on9 gameboy advance[eek!!childish..lol]..after that saw dolyl on9..chat wif him..tok bout anything we could tok..ltr went for a bathe,cos gonna go out ard 2plus..gg to my teacher's hse for theory lessons...right now..we were lke counting down for the resume of sa larh!!!muahaha <10mins more...anyway ..gtg now...dolly chatting wif me in msn..tata!!

No comments:

Post a Comment